Bulk Bag Unloading
The Ensign Equipment Manual Bulk Bag Unloader is the highest quality and most economical bulk bag unloading system on the market. Bulk Bags, or otherwise commonly known as FIBCs, Big Bags, and Super Sacks, are used throughout a multitude of industries for several different types of materials. Their flexibility allows them to collapse and consume very little space when unused, and their strength allows them to hold several tons of material at a time; making them an ideal vessel for transporting almost any material.
Our manual bulk bag unloaders are utilized for the discharging of pellets, flakes, powders, and various other bulk materials into hoppers, feeders, weigh stations, as well as mechanical and pneumatic conveying systems. With designs for both 2,000lbs and 4,000lbs capacity and 8 positions of adjustability, our manual bulk bag unloader can accept bulk bags of any size or weight.
By using the included bag carriage, your fork-lift operators can easily load a bulk bag into the unloading frame. All of our unloading stations come standard with a bag rest pan for optimal operator safety and untie chamber with a clamped door for untying the bag discharge spout.
All of Ensign’s Equipment is backed by an industry-leading 2-yr warranty, and with several options for material storage, safety guarding, and automation, the Manual Bulk Bag unloader is one of the safest and most customizable Super Sack discharging solutions for handling your dry bulk solids.
Features & Options
- Heavy-duty angle frame
- Adjustable frame heights for multiple bag sizes
- Stainless steel construction
- Integral bag rest pan
- Untie chamber with clamped access & dust-tight seal
- Iris Valves for safe untying of bulk bags
- Mechanical Agitator
- Flow assist bag massaging paddles
- Safety cage/guarding and operator work platform
- Gaylord Dumper Infeed Chute
- 2-Ton Electric Hoist
- Loss-in-weight/Gain-in-weight system
- Integral dust collection
- Receiving surge hoppers
- Pneumatic or Mechanical conveying takeaway systems=
- Central operator work station
- Industrial epoxy painted
- STEEL-IT coated for corrosion/wash-down applications
- Infeed conveyors
- Bag suspending carriage